The Programme schedule can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any illness during the expedition, the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter etc. are to be borne by the concerned individual. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during the camp. Outdoor Adventures cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness or any unexpected events during the expedition.
Kedarkantha Trekking camp – garhwal Himalaya
Ideal for Families, Corporates, Individuals
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY : Easy to Moderate.
ACTIVITIES DURING THE TREK
Camping, Camp Fire, trekking, Rock climbing and allied sports, Survival Techniques, Star gazing, bird watching, team building games.
Ex – Dehradun / Haridwar
Dehradun to Sankri Base Camp by Bus
Sankri – Acclimatization Day
Sankri – Judaka Talab camp 1
Judaka Talab to Pukhrela camp 2
Camp 2 – Kedarkantha – Camp 2
Camp 2 – Base camp – Night stay
Base Camp to Haridwar by Bus
Cost Includes –
• Haridwar and above by Mountain bus.
• Accommodation in Haridwar will be basic.
• All meals will be vegetarian.
• Any accidental, emergency, travel or medical Insurance.
• Any expenses of a personal nature.
• Beverages or drinks of any sort, including soft drinks or bottled / mineral water.
• Any charges to visit monument/ heritage buildings and photography or camera charges.
• Any transportation charges or transfers which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any charges for a manual or helicopter evacuation, hospitalization in case of a medical emergency or the like.
• Any Personal Insurance.
• The Personal porterage / horses for carrying of individual kit or baggage.
Note: Those who are on special medication should bring their own necessary medicines. People having Asthma, Blood Pressure, Heart Problems or any high altitude ailments are advised not to participate.
Participants please note:
The Programme schedule can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any illness during the expedition, the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter etc. are to be borne by the concerned individual. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during the camp. Outdoor Adventures cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness or any unexpected events during the expedition. Primary medical facilities will be available wherever, possible. Participants will be presented with certificates only on successful completion of the expedition / trek.
The following charges will be applicable in case of cancellation other than advance non refunded amount.
30 days or more prior to start of the programme : Nil
29-20 days prior to start of the programme : 25%
19-10 days prior to start of the programme : 50%
less than 10 days prior to start of the programme : 100%
• Participants have to sign an Indemnity bond and collect the things to bring sheet which is helpful to arrange all essential articles to make the trek happy.
• Participants are requested to attain the preparation meetings and get regular updates.
Participants will be accommodated in 12 men tents. There is a separate block of toilets and washrooms for male and female.
Delicious and nutritious vegetarian food will be served during trek. Utmost care is taken to prepare the food in strict hygienic condition.
All the equipment and activity material will be provided by organizers.
Rucksacks, ground bedding with mattresses, quilt at base camp and sleeping bags at other camps.
• Outdoor Adventures & Environment Institute reserves the right to increase the package price, change the number of days or trek route if the situation so desires due to unforeseen reasons.
• Outdoor Adventures & Environment Institute reserves the right to reject any application.
• The package excludes any kind of personal expenses such as STD calls, laundry, and personal sightseeing or any such expenses that may arise due to unforeseen events like roadblocks due to landslides etc.
• All disputes subject to Indore jurisdiction strictly.