Those who are on special medication should bring their own necessary medicines. People having Asthma, Blood Pressure, Heart Problems or any high altitude ailments are advised not to participate.
Outdoor Himalayan Trekking Camp
LASHI THACH Trekking Camp
Altitude: 13,500 feet
Manali – Himachal Pradesh
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY : Easy to Moderate.
Age Group : Individual 10 years and above
Kids along with family can participate
ACTIVITIES DURING THE TREK
Camping, Camp Fire, trekking, Rock climbing and allied sports, Survival Techniques, Star gazing, bird watching, team building games.
Experience Paradise with Outdoor Adventures
OHTC – LASHI THACH – Altitude: 13,500 ft.
OHTC takes you to the beautiful crown of Himachal Pradesh, Manali. Situated in the district of Kullu on the eastern side of Rohtang Pass, lies the beautiful Lashi Thach at an elevation of 13,500 ft. The serene atmosphere, sheer beauty of the area and the beautiful trek route makes Lashi Thach a big attraction for trekkers from around the globe.
So get your bags packed and trekking shoes on as you start the journey to view unparalleled beauty of Seven Sister Peaks, DeoTibba, Hanuman Tibba and the outstretched PirPanjal ranges. Witness the rich line of oak and cedar forests, fascinating green lush meadows, enthralling carpeted alpine flooring and the gushing streams along the meandering trails on this journey of a lifetime.
ACTION. ADVENTURE. ADRENALINE – IT’S ALL WAITING
Day 01: Indore to Ambala – Train Journey
Day 02: Ambala to Manali – Bus Journey – Base Camp prini
Day 03: Acclimatization Day – Adventure Activities
Day 04: Trek to Hampta Village (8000 feet) Camp 1
Day 05: Trek to Lama Dugh (9900 feet) Camp 2
Day 06: Trek to Lashi Thach (13500 feet)
Day 07: Trek to Prini Base Camp
Day 08: Manali excursion and bus journey to Ambala
Day 09: Ambala to Indore Train Journey
Day 10: Indore
NET PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON:
Train Reservations are subject to availability of booking. Please check before any commitment
• Train Journey (as per package cost), Non A/c Bus / Private Vehicle transfers
• Accommodation in spacious and comfortable tents at base camp.
• Accommodation in Alpine tents (4men/8men) during the trek in higher camps.
• Sleeping bags, Rucksack, Trekking mats.
• A variety of wholesome hygienic vegetarian meals.
• All activities as per the itinerary.
• Transportation / transfers as per the itinerary.
• Services of qualified instructors/ guides, cook, kitchen helper and mules/porters to carry camping equipment if logistics required.
• First aid kit.
• Any accidental, emergency, travel or medical Insurance.
• Any expenses of a personal nature.
• Beverages or drinks of any sort, including soft drinks or bottled / mineral water.
• Any charges to visit monument/ heritage buildings and photography or camera charges.
• Any transportation charges or transfers which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any charges for a manual or helicopter evacuation, hospitalization in case of a medical emergency or the like.
• The Personal porterage / horses for carrying of individual kit or baggage.
Note: Those who are on special medication should bring their own necessary medicines. People having Asthma, Blood Pressure, Heart Problems or any high altitude ailments are advised not to participate.