The Programme schedule can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any illness during the expedition, the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter etc. are to be borne by the concerned individual. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during the camp.
Outdoor Adventures – Indore
Winner of “The best adventure activity promoter of M.P.
DHANNA KUNNU Pass Trekking camp – Manali – Himachal Pradesh
Grade – Easy / Moderate (Alpine Style Trekking Camp)
Ideal For – 10 years and above
Day 1: Train journey
Depart by Train to Ambala by Train.
Day 2: Bus journey to base Camp
Day 3: Acclimatization day
Day 4: NAGGAR – JANA – MATIKOCHAR (Approx. 7,250 Feet.)
Day 5: MATIKOCHAR – PHUTASOR – RUMTU ( approx. 9,240 Feet) )
Day 6: RUMTU – DHANNA KUNNU ( Approx. 11,800 Feet ) –
Day 7: CHAKLANI – NAGGAR
Night Depart by Bus to Ambala.
Day 8: Morning Arrived at Ambala and board on Train to Indore.
Day 9: Reach Indore by Evening.
Train Reservations are subject to availability of booking. Please check before any commitment
• Train Journey (as per package cost), Non A/c Bus / Private Vehicle transfers
• Accommodation in spacious and comfortable tents at base camp, Naggar. There is a separate block of toilets and washrooms with running hot and cold water for male and female.
• Accommodation in Alpine tents (4men/6men) during the trek in higher camps (separate toilet tent facility is provided).
• Sleeping bags (Holofill ), Rucksack, Trekking mats.
• A variety of wholesome hygienic vegetarian meals.
• All activities as per the itinerary.
• Transportation / transfers as per the itinerary.
• Services of qualified instructors/ guides, cook, kitchen helper and mules/porters to carry camping equipment if logistics required.
• First aid kit with oxygen cylinder.
• Any accidental, emergency, travel or medical Insurance.
• Any expenses of a personal nature.
• Beverages or drinks of any sort, including soft drinks or bottled / mineral water.
• Any charges to visit monument/ heritage buildings and photography or camera charges.
• Any transportation charges or transfers which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any charges for a manual or helicopter evacuation, hospitalization in case of a medical emergency or the like.
• The Personal porterage / horses for carrying of individual kit or baggage.
Note: Those who are on special medication should bring their own necessary medicines. People having Asthma, Blood Pressure, Heart Problems or any high altitude ailments are advised not to participate.
Participants please note:
The Programme schedule can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any illness during the expedition, the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter etc. are to be borne by the concerned individual. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during the camp. Outdoor Adventures cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness or any unexpected events during the expedition. Primary medical facilities will be available wherever, possible. Participants will be presented with certificates only on successful completion of the expedition / trek.
The following charges will be applicable in case of cancellation:
30 days or more prior to start of the programme : Nil
29-20 days prior to start of the programme : 25%
19-10 days prior to start of the programme : 50%
less than 10 days prior to start of the programme : 100%