Important Instructions: - Please read carefully and follow
- Strictly no Diving and Swimming into water by any chance.
- Persons having High / Low Blood Pressure , Asthma or any other critical disease should not join trekking camps.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, and the organizers, Group Leader, Instructors, Guide are not responsible for any mishappening.
- No littering, no pollution of water and Forest.
- No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol.
- We carry basic first aid; please do inform us if you need any special attention.
- If you dont feel well, bring it to the notice of the Volunteers immediately.
- Location may change at the Moment as it depends upon the Weather condition and amount of rains.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Please be in the Group.
- Please dont apply any Deo, Perfumes on trek.
- All Camps are for Members only. Non Members are allowed Ones along with member only.
- For Membership one should have some reference from member and after approval, Membership No. and Card will be issued.
- This is an exploratory trek, kindly bear with anything that might come ahead of us.
- All expectations are imaginary.
Want to become Volunteer
ORION Group - It is a volunteer group of club. Anyone who want to serve as a volunteer, want to do more adventures, learn various safety technique, Ready to follow Jungle rule and believe in LEAVE NO TRACE can become the Orion, for more info please contact at office. Apart from these adventures we do biking exploration in search of new Waterfalls / Hills and Treks only Volunteers can join this. Its Free
14th KIDS WINTER CAMP
CBC (Confidence Building Camp) Winter Camp for 8-14 years Kids
Self-confidence is the belief in oneself and abilities, it describes an internal state made up of what we think and feel about ourselves. This state is changeable according to the situation we are currently in and our responses to events going on around us. Various problem solving techniques and soft skills exercises are used to develop the confidence level in conjunction with development of leadership, decision making, communication, trust etc.
Living in Outdoor in the tents will increased the co-operative culture among the campers and outdoor adventures activities will give them a chance to prove themselves in noncompetitive manner, build commando spirit and make them ready to face the challenges.
|Age Group||:||8 14 years Boys and Girls (Class 3rd to 8th)|
|Group Size||:||Minimum 40 Maximum 60|
|Venue||:||Safari Activity Park
9, MSJ Estate, Opp. Reliance A1 Restaurant, Behind TATA Motors, Lasudia Parmar, Dewas Road, Indore
|Duration||:||2 N / 3 D|
Day 1 25th December 2016, Sunday
- 1.30 - 2.00 pm : Assembly at Office 501, Mahasagar Corporate, 10/4 Manormaganj, Between Geeta
Bhawan temple and Rasgullawala House, Indore, (M.P.)
- 2.00 3.00 pm : Departure to Safari Activity Park.
- 3.00 3.30 pm : Reporting at Park and time to get acquainted with facilities.
- 3.30 4.00 pm : Snacks & Jaljira
- 4.00 4.30 pm : Camp Orientation and Introduction, Group Formation.
- 4.30 5.00 pm : Ice Breakers and Energizer activities
- 5.00 5.30 pm : Tent pitching workshop, Tent Allotment
- 5.30 8.00 pm : Christmas tree decoration, X-Mas Celebration, Music & dance.
- 8.00 8.30 pm : Dinner
- 8.30 9.30 pm : Star gazing, Camp Fire and Skills Presentation, Fun Activities
- 9.30 10.00 pm : Good Night n Lights Off
Day 2 26th December 2016, Monday
- 6.30 7.30 am : Morning tea & Freshening up
- 7.30 8.00 am : Morning light Exercise
- 8.00 8.30 am : Breakfast, Milk / Tea
- 8.30 1.00 pm : Commando Net, Artificial Climbing (50 feet) New
- 1.00 1.30 pm : Lunch
- 1.30 2.30 pm : Flying Fox
- 2.30 3.30 pm : Rope Course Exercises including Obstacle Course (10 Activities)
- 3.30 4.30 pm : MUD Pool
- 4.30 4.45 pm : Snacks
- 6.00 8.00 pm : Rocket Bungee
- 8.00 8.30 pm : Dinner
- 8.30 9.30 pm : Telescope Star gazing, Human Machine Team Game, Camp Fire
- 9.30 10.00pm : Settlement in Tent and Light Off
Day 3 27th December 2016 Tuesday
- 6.00 7.00 am : Morning tea & Freshening up
- 7.00 8.00 am : Morning light Exercise, Yoga & Meditation
- 8.00 8.30 am : Breakfast, Tea
- 8.30 10.00 pm : Challenge Course (15 activities)
- 10.00 11.00 pm : Archery
- 12.00 12.30 pm : Paintball Shooting New
- 12.30 1.00 pm : Rain Dance
- 1.00 1.30 pm : Lunch
- 1.30 2.00 pm : Final Debriefing & pack Up
- 2.00 3.00 pm : Departure to Indore and arrived at Office
|CBC camp Conclude|
|Investment||-||Rs. 2000/- per head (Ex. Indore) Including transportation
Rs. 1600/- pet head (Ex. Safari Activity Park) Excluding Transportation
|Please note||-||No Parents Phone calls and Visit during the camp please.|
|Includes||-||Non A/c Travel, All Activities, Instructors, Training Gear, Accommodation, Vegetarian Meals as per details|
|Excludes||-||Any other expenses of personal nature.|
New Year Celebration 2016 and Camping
Come & celebrate the new Year in Natures and Adventurous style.
No Alcohols / Tobacco / Smocking / Non Veg Please
For Families and Individual & Outdoor Club members (at least 2 Months Old Membership required No Compromised on this point)
Program One Day Program
|Duration||:||11 am 6.00 pm|
|Venue||:||Safari Activity Park|
|Cost per person||:||Rs. 425 / - for 3 yrs. and above|
|Cost Include||:||Entry + Breakfast + Lunch + 30Complementry activities of safari|
|Before 12.00 pm||:||Arrivals at Safari Activity Park and have Breakfast if include in package|
|12.00 3.00 pm||:||Safari Park Activities Includes
|3.00 4.00 pm||:||Lunch As per package|
|4.00 5.30 pm||:||Relaxing time, your own games, prize distribution / Pack up and departure|
|Cost||:||As per Package chosen|
Program Two - 31 Celebration 8.00 pm to 1.00 pm) No Night camping
31st December 2016
|8.00 9.00 pm||:||Reporting at Safari Activity Park|
|9.00 10.00 pm||:||Adventure Activities and snacks|
|10.00 11.00 pm||:||Delicious Hot Vegetarian Dinner|
|11.00 12.30 am||:||New Year celebration with Dance|
|12.30 1.00 am||:||Camp Fire / Songs|
|1.00 am||:||Departure or as per package choose|
|Non Members||:||For 8 yrs. and above - Rs. 650/- P.P. (Between 3 6 yrs. - Rs.450/- P.P.)|
|Members||:||For 8 yrs. and above - Rs. 450/- P.P. (Between 3- 6 Yrs. Rs. 250/- p.p.)|
|Cost Include||:||Entry + Snacks + Dinner|
Program Three Night Camping
Above itinerary Plus
1st January 2017
|7.00 8.00 am||:||Wake up and freshening up|
|8.00 8.30 am||:||Morning Tea|
|8.30 9.00 am||:||Breakfast|
|9.00 11.00 am||:||Safari Activity park Activity / Cricket / Volleyball|
|Non Members||:||For 8 yrs. and above - Rs. 900/- P.P. (Between 3 6 yrs. - Rs.550/- P.P.)|
|Members||:||For 8 yrs. and above - Rs. 650/- P.P. (Between 3 - 6 Yrs. Rs. 250/- p.p.)|
|Cost Include||:||Entry + Snacks + Dinner + Night camping + breakfast|
Please collect the entry passes from Office
Please dont ask for Discounts.
Including : All activities as per itinerary, Technical Instructor and equipment.
Excluding : Transportation and any expenses of personal nature.
Only on Advance Booking.
Things to Bring - 2 Blanket, Bad Sheet, Pillow, Torch, Sweaters, Scarf / Muffler/ (Please carry own enough woolen cloths), Some Eatable like chocklets / cookies. Sports Shoes, Sleepers, Personal Toiletries and personal equipment.
Males : Jeans -T-shirt / Lowers /Bermuda/ extra pair.
Females : Round Neck T-shirt / jeans / Salwar Suit/ extra pair.
Please bring your own music in pan drive, musical instruments etc.
Accommodation - Beautiful Dome Tents (4 ~ 8 man) having mosquito net and close from all side.
Food - Vegetarian delicious camping meals will be served.
Facilities - Toilets with running water, Play Ground, Splash Pool, Baby Pool, Rain dance, Rope Garden
For Any other information please call at 9752447703, 9425077008, Booking at 4095901 (Office)
Bird Watching Camp
Kite festival celebration
Wild Life Sanctuary - Pench National Park
Outdoor Himalayan Trekking Camp (2017)
LASHI THACH Trekking Camp
Altitude: 13,500 feet
Manali Himachal Pradesh
For more assistance please contact -
Office at Preeti : 0731- 4095901
Mahesh Mathur (986414435), Amit Jain (9893202231), Sandesh Dhingera (9827324733), Tejas Shah (9824181948), Nikhil Saraf (9752003730), Sanjay Jaiswal (9826434400), Ankit Jain (9424602220), Prince Makkad (9009503668), Milind Jain (8989655717), Kunal Tolani (9977161098), Yash Premchandani (7771998090), Pranshu Khandelwal (9977290699), Siddhant Jain (8871459998), Bunty Sahu (7869912029), Sajal Khare (9424709398), Purnima Raut, Pinky Verma, Chhavi Khandelwal, Arunima Raut, Ankita Jain