Waterfall Rappelling* – One Day
Waterfall Rappelling is a new and thrilling action in adventure segment.
You must have enjoyed the water fall from a distance or have the bath underneath… but have you ever experience to descend along with Waterfall…surprise …
* Subject to availability of Waterfall or else Long Sling rappelling will be conducted at same place.
Orion’s (Volunteers will get a chance of Waterfall Climbing also at the Last)
Venue – Will be disclosed in Meeting
Grade : Technical
Age : 14 Years and above, Kids can come along with family / caretaker)
Travel – By Own Vehicle (Car / Bike) 25 – 30 km from Indore
Batches – Morning & Noon
Morning batch 8.00 – 12.00 pm
8.00 am – Reporting
8.30 am – Depart
Max No. – 20 only
9.30 am – Reach Venue, Introduction of Technical Equipment, Belaying Process, Safety Measures, and demonstration of Rappelling.
Noon batch 1.00 – 4.00 pm
Max No. – 20 only
1.00 pm – Reporting at Venue.
4.00 pm – Departure of Noon batch
Dress Code –
Lower, Trek Pent, Bermuda, Capri, T-shirt, Rubber sole shoes/ Water Sports sandals.
Scarf for Ladies is a must while Rappelling
Booking on First come first serves with 100 % Non refundable and non transferable amount.
Rappelling Turn –
Morning batch – As per booking Order
Noon Batch – As per reporting order at venue on first come first served basis.
MOST Important – You have to wait for your turn and listen to our volunteers. Sometime the sequence may be change as it depends upon the condition of water, setup and belayer.
Please spare 3-4 hrs time and have lot of passions.
All participants specially first timers, must attain an Important Meeting at Office 7 – 8.30 Pm to know the route, other technical aspect.
Activity Charges – for above 5 years TILL or before.
Charges AFTER and/or On the Spot will be as below if booking still available.
Booking may be closed early as seats are limited to 20 in each batch only so don’t wait for last date.
Things to bring:
:- Good and positive mood 🙂 have Passions for Adventure
:- One time Lunch, Refreshments / chocolates / energy bars
:- Water bottle 4 liters
:- 2 biodegradable plastic bags medium size to carry waste
:- 1 set of extra cloths,
:- Personal and Routine Medicines ( To avoid any complications )
:- A rucksack / haversack, in other words a bag u can put all your stuff in and hang on your back.
Please Carry Indian Plants Seeds / Seed Balls and spread in the forest so that our Jungle become Live..can take breath so you are…
Optional: Rain Coat / Umbrella / Cap / Goggle, Extra pair of clothes, etc.
Important Instructions: – Please read carefully and follow
• Program may change / canceled due to any unavoidable circumstances.
• Strictly no Diving and Swimming into water by any chance.
• Person having High / Low Blood Pressure, Asthma or any other critical disease should not join trekking camps.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and the Organizers/Group
• Leader/Instructors/Guide are not responsible for any mishappening.
• No littering, no pollution of water and Forest.
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol.
• We carry basic first aid; please do inform us if you need any special attention.
• If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the Volunteers immediately.
• Location may change at the moment as it depends upon the Weather condition and amount of rains.
• Kindly refrain from wearing gold or uncomfortable clothing during the trek.
• This is a wild exploratory trek, kindly bear with anything that might come ahead of us.
• Please be in the Group.
• Please don’t apply any Deo, Perfumes on trek.
• All Camps are for Members only. Non Members are allowed Ones along with member only.
• For Membership one should have some reference from member and after approval,
• Please carry your Membership No. / Card in programs / camps.
• All expectations are imaginary.
• This is a weather based activity. So depending upon weather the activity may be Change / cancelled without any prior notification.
• Please be safe during the trek/camp and we will take the most safety procedures during the trek/camp, then to Outdoor Adventure, it’s staff, members, Volunteers are NOT responsible for any accidents / injury during the camp and no compensation will be paid on this regards.
• Venue/Trekking location/ Dates may change, please check before any further confirmation.
• Participants Must attain the PPM (Pre Program Meeting (mandatory)) before the program.
Programs are only on Advance Booking.
• There will always be few surprise Adventures, Trips to Himalaya, Family Trips and some pilot treks, wildlife safaris.
So keep follow our facebook group, Page, Instagram for updates with #Outdoorindia