One day trekking to SILK water fall
A Very New Waterfall explored by Our Volunteer (Orion )Team. Truly a treat to eyes and nature lovers.
Group Leaders – Mahesh Mathur, Yash Premchandani, Ankita Jain
Duration / Grade : One Day / Easy 7~8 km Both Ways
Age Group : For 18 years and Above
Reporting : At Office – 8.00 am at Mahasagar
Corporate, 10/4 Manormaganj,
Between Geeta Bhawan Temple and
Travel : By Bus
Seats – 50 only
Non members are allowed only ones along with the members only
Fee Includes : Travel, Breakfast / tea
Fee Excludes : Any Expenses of Personal Nature,
Male – Lower / Loose Pent/ Trek Pent, T-shirt / Shirts
Female – Salwar Suit / Lower / Loose Pent / Trek pent, Long Round T-shirt/ Shirt / Wind Cheater.
Things to carry : Good and positive mood
One Time Food, Drinking Water (minimum 2 ltr.) (Mandatory) Refreshments / chocolates / energy bars, 2 biodegradable plastic bags medium size to carry waste.
Good footwear (Mandatory), Haversack / backpack to put all these things, Wind Cheater / Raincoat / Umbrella, Cap / Goggle (optional), Extra pair of clothes (optional), Personal small medical kit. (if u require usually/Optional) etc.
• Strictly no Diving and Swimming into water by any chance
• No smoking and no alcohol.
• No littering, no pollution of water, Forest
• No Shorts During the trek.
• We carry basic first aid, please do inform us if you need any
• If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the Volunteers
• This is an exploratory trek, kindly bear with anything that
might come ahead of us.
• All expectations are imaginary.